The SAS Learning approach is aligned with the Education Endowment Foundation research which aims to ‘ensure that children from all backgrounds can fulfil their potential and make the most of their talents.’
- Whole School (all children, teachers and teaching assistants): Personalised training in high impact approaches which support all subjects and levels.
- Reluctant Writers: A wealth of resources to engage and inspire even the most disengaged students, all underpinned by a unique teaching approach
- Pupils with Special Educational Needs: Innovative approaches to ensure progress and maximise potential.
- High Achievers; An approach to ensure that pupils fulfil their potential.
- Pupils Supported with Pupil Premium: Immediate Evidence of progress and guaranteed impact.
- Pupils with English as an Additional Language: The unique SAS Learning resources and training material provide the foundations for rapid progress for students learning any new language.
Sign up for the SAS Learning programme.
Download free SAS Learning resources
Download a SAS Learning brochure to share with your Headteacher and Leadership team
Download a Case study: Accelerating progress with the SAS Learning programme at Silver End Primary School